Making optimal use of empirical energy functions: Force-field parameterization in crystal space
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 678–683, 1 December 2004
How to Cite
Krieger, E., Darden, T., Nabuurs, S. B., Finkelstein, A. and Vriend, G. (2004), Making optimal use of empirical energy functions: Force-field parameterization in crystal space. Proteins, 57: 678–683. doi: 10.1002/prot.20251
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2003
- European community (5th Framework program NMRQUAL). Grant Number: QLG2-CT-2000-01313
- NWO. Grant Number: 047.009.021
- “Physical and Chemical Biology” of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- International Research Scholar's Award from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!