Institution at which this work was performed: Division of Biological Sciences, Graduate School of Science, Hokkaido University.
Crystal structure of hypothetical protein PH0642 from Pyrococcus horikoshii at 1.6Å resolution†
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 869–873, 1 December 2004
How to Cite
Sakai, N., Tajika, Y., Yao, M., Watanabe, N. and Tanaka, I. (2004), Crystal structure of hypothetical protein PH0642 from Pyrococcus horikoshii at 1.6Å resolution. Proteins, 57: 869–873. doi: 10.1002/prot.20259
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2004
- National Project on Protein Structural and Functional Analyses from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan