X-ray structure of HI0817 from Haemophilus influenzae: Protein of unknown function with a novel fold
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 874–877, 1 December 2004
How to Cite
Galkin, A., Sarikaya, E., Lehmann, C., Howard, A. and Herzberg, O. (2004), X-ray structure of HI0817 from Haemophilus influenzae: Protein of unknown function with a novel fold. Proteins, 57: 874–877. doi: 10.1002/prot.20260
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2004
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: PO1 GM57890
- 6The PyMOL user's manual. San Carlos, CA: DeLano Scientific; 2002..
- 9Protein structure comparison in 3D based on secondary structure matching (SSM) followed by C alignment, scored by a new structural similarity function. In: KunglAJ, KunglPJ, editors. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Molecular Structural Biology, Vienna; 2003. p 88., .