MSDsite: A database search and retrieval system for the analysis and viewing of bound ligands and active sites
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 190–199, 1 January 2005
How to Cite
Golovin, A., Dimitropoulos, D., Oldfield, T., Rachedi, A. and Henrick, K. (2005), MSDsite: A database search and retrieval system for the analysis and viewing of bound ligands and active sites. Proteins, 58: 190–199. doi: 10.1002/prot.20288
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2004
- European Commission as the TEMBLOR. Grant Number: QLRI-CT-2001-00015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!