A “solvated rotamer” approach to modeling water-mediated hydrogen bonds at protein–protein interfaces
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 893–904, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
Jiang, L., Kuhlman, B., Kortemme, T. and Baker, D. (2005), A “solvated rotamer” approach to modeling water-mediated hydrogen bonds at protein–protein interfaces. Proteins, 58: 893–904. doi: 10.1002/prot.20347
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- National Institutes of Health
- Damon Runyon fellowship
- Human Frontiers fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!