The CCPN data model for NMR spectroscopy: Development of a software pipeline
Article first published online: 6 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 687–696, 1 June 2005
How to Cite
Vranken, W. F., Boucher, W., Stevens, T. J., Fogh, R. H., Pajon, A., Llinas, M., Ulrich, E. L., Markley, J. L., Ionides, J. and Laue, E. D. (2005), The CCPN data model for NMR spectroscopy: Development of a software pipeline. Proteins, 59: 687–696. doi: 10.1002/prot.20449
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2004
- EU. Grant Number: QLG2-CT-2000-01313
- EC. Grant Number: QLRI-CT-2001-00015
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: P41 LM005799, GM67965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!