Crystal structure of a putative modulator of DNA gyrase (pmbA) from Thermotoga maritima at 1.95 Å resolution reveals a new fold
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 444–448, 1 November 2005
How to Cite
Rife, C., Schwarzenbacher, R., McMullan, D., Abdubek, P., Ambing, E., Axelrod, H., Biorac, T., Canaves, J. M., Chiu, H.-J., Deacon, A. M., DiDonato, M., Elsliger, M.-A., Godzik, A., Grittini, C., Grzechnik, S. K., Hale, J., Hampton, E., Han, G. W., Haugen, J., Hornsby, M., Jaroszewski, L., Klock, H. E., Koesema, E., Kreusch, A., Kuhn, P., Lesley, S. A., Miller, M. D., Moy, K., Nigoghossian, E., Paulsen, J., Quijano, K., Reyes, R., Sims, E., Spraggon, G., Stevens, R. C., van den Bedem, H., Velasquez, J., Vincent, J., White, A., Wolf, G., Xu, Q., Hodgson, K. O., Wooley, J. and Wilson, I. A. (2005), Crystal structure of a putative modulator of DNA gyrase (pmbA) from Thermotoga maritima at 1.95 Å resolution reveals a new fold. Proteins, 61: 444–448. doi: 10.1002/prot.20468
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2004
- National Institutes of Health, Protein Structure Initiative. Grant Number: P50 GM62411
- Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC03-76SF00098
- National Institutes of Health (National Center for Research Resources, Biomedical Technology Program, and the National Institute of General Medical Sciences)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!