Crystal structure of the global regulatory protein CsrA from Pseudomonas putida at 2.05 Å resolution reveals a new fold
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 449–453, 1 November 2005
How to Cite
Rife, C., Schwarzenbacher, R., McMullan, D., Abdubek, P., Ambing, E., Axelrod, H., Biorac, T., Canaves, J. M., Chiu, H.-J., Deacon, A. M., DiDonato, M., Elsliger, M.-A., Godzik, A., Grittini, C., Grzechnik, S. K., Hale, J., Hampton, E., Han, G. W., Haugen, J., Hornsby, M., Jaroszewski, L., Klock, H. E., Koesema, E., Kreusch, A., Kuhn, P., Lesley, S. A., Miller, M. D., Moy, K., Nigoghossian, E., Paulsen, J., Quijano, K., Reyes, R., Sims, E., Spraggon, G., Stevens, R. C., van den Bedem, H., Velasquez, J., Vincent, J., White, A., Wolf, G., Xu, Q., Hodgson, K. O., Wooley, J. and Wilson, I. A. (2005), Crystal structure of the global regulatory protein CsrA from Pseudomonas putida at 2.05 Å resolution reveals a new fold. Proteins, 61: 449–453. doi: 10.1002/prot.20502
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2005
- National Institutes of Health, Protein Structure Initiative. Grant Number: P50 GM62411
- Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC03-76SF00098
- National Institutes of Health (National Center for Research Resources, Biomedical Technology Program, and the National Institute of General Medical Sciences)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!