Docking to single-domain and multiple-domain proteins: Old and new challenges
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Second Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 195–201, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
Ben-Zeev, E., Kowalsman, N., Ben-Shimon, A., Segal, D., Atarot, T., Noivirt, O., Shay, T. and Eisenstein, M. (2005), Docking to single-domain and multiple-domain proteins: Old and new challenges. Proteins, 60: 195–201. doi: 10.1002/prot.20557
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2005
- Kimmelman Center for Biomolecular Structure and Assembly
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!