ZDOCK and RDOCK performance in CAPRI rounds 3, 4, and 5
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Second Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 207–213, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
Wiehe, K., Pierce, B., Mintseris, J., Tong, W. W., Anderson, R., Chen, R. and Weng, Z. (2005), ZDOCK and RDOCK performance in CAPRI rounds 3, 4, and 5. Proteins, 60: 207–213. doi: 10.1002/prot.20559
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DBI-0078194, DBI-0133834, DBI-0116574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!