Protein–protein docking benchmark 2.0: An update
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Second Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 214–216, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
Mintseris, J., Wiehe, K., Pierce, B., Anderson, R., Chen, R., Janin, J. and Weng, Z. (2005), Protein–protein docking benchmark 2.0: An update. Proteins, 60: 214–216. doi: 10.1002/prot.20560
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2005
- U.S. Department of Energy Computational Science Graduate Fellowship
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DBI-0078194, DBI-0133834, DBI-0116574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!