Data-driven docking: HADDOCK's adventures in CAPRI
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Second Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 232–238, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
van Dijk, A. D. J., de Vries, S. J., Dominguez, C., Chen, H., Zhou, H.-X. and Bonvin, A. M. J. J. (2005), Data-driven docking: HADDOCK's adventures in CAPRI. Proteins, 60: 232–238. doi: 10.1002/prot.20563
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM58187
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) “Jonge Chemici” grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!