Modeling side-chains using molecular dynamics improve recognition of binding region in CAPRI targets
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Second Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 245–251, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
Camacho, C. J. (2005), Modeling side-chains using molecular dynamics improve recognition of binding region in CAPRI targets. Proteins, 60: 245–251. doi: 10.1002/prot.20565
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM061867
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB–044429
- University of Pittsburgh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!