Scoring docking models with evolutionary information
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Second Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 275–280, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
Tress, M., de Juan, D., Graña, O., Gómez, M. J., Gómez-Puertas, P., González, J. M., López, G. and Valencia, A. (2005), Scoring docking models with evolutionary information. Proteins, 60: 275–280. doi: 10.1002/prot.20570
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2005
- TEMBLOR. Grant Number: QLRI-CT-2001-00015
- Biosapiens. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2003-503265
- GeneFun. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2004-503567
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!