These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Docking prediction using biological information, ZDOCK sampling technique, and clustering guided by the DFIRE statistical energy function
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Second Meeting on the Critical Assessment of PRedicted Interactions
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 314–318, 1 August 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Liu, S. and Zhou, Y. (2005), Docking prediction using biological information, ZDOCK sampling technique, and clustering guided by the DFIRE statistical energy function. Proteins, 60: 314–318. doi: 10.1002/prot.20576
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 GM 966049, R01 GM 068530
- HHMI (grant to SUNY Buffalo)
- Center for Computational Research and the Keck Center for Computational Biology at SUNY Buffalo
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20340420391
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!