This work was performed in partial fulfillment of the requirements for an M. Sc. degree.
Generation and analysis of a protein–protein interface data set with similar chemical and spatial patterns of interactions†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 6–20, 1 October 2005
How to Cite
Mintz, S., Shulman-Peleg, A., Wolfson, H. J. and Nussinov, R. (2005), Generation and analysis of a protein–protein interface data set with similar chemical and spatial patterns of interactions. Proteins, 61: 6–20. doi: 10.1002/prot.20580
The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the view or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does the mention of trade names, commercial products, or organization imply endorsement by the U.S. Government. The publisher or recipient acknowledges the right of the U.S. Government to retain a nonexclusive, royalty-free license in and to any copyright covering the article.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2004
- Center of Excellence in Geometric Computing and its Applications, funded by the Israel Science Foundation (administered by the Israel Academy of Sciences)
- Hermann Minkowski-Minerva Center for Geometry at Tel-Aviv University
- National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NO1-CO-12400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!