This work was performed in partial fulfillment of the requirements for an M. Sc. degree.
Generation and analysis of a protein–protein interface data set with similar chemical and spatial patterns of interactions†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 6–20, 1 October 2005
How to Cite
Mintz, S., Shulman-Peleg, A., Wolfson, H. J. and Nussinov, R. (2005), Generation and analysis of a protein–protein interface data set with similar chemical and spatial patterns of interactions. Proteins, 61: 6–20. doi: 10.1002/prot.20580
The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the view or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does the mention of trade names, commercial products, or organization imply endorsement by the U.S. Government. The publisher or recipient acknowledges the right of the U.S. Government to retain a nonexclusive, royalty-free license in and to any copyright covering the article.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2004
- Center of Excellence in Geometric Computing and its Applications, funded by the Israel Science Foundation (administered by the Israel Academy of Sciences)
- Hermann Minkowski-Minerva Center for Geometry at Tel-Aviv University
- National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NO1-CO-12400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!