Database for three dimensional structures of pepsin-like enzymes using the internal coordinate system
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 223–226, 1 November 2005
How to Cite
Russ, A., Pechik, I. and Andreeva, N. (2005), Database for three dimensional structures of pepsin-like enzymes using the internal coordinate system. Proteins, 61: 223–226. doi: 10.1002/prot.20612
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2005
- Russian Fund for Basic Research (RFBR). Grant Number: 05-04-49422
- President's Program of Support of the Leading Scientific Schools. Grant Number: HIII-1781.2003.4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!