3D domain-swapped human cystatin C with amyloidlike intermolecular β-sheets
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 570–578, 15 November 2005
How to Cite
Janowski, R., Kozak, M., Abrahamson, M., Grubb, A. and Jaskolski, M. (2005), 3D domain-swapped human cystatin C with amyloidlike intermolecular β-sheets. Proteins, 61: 570–578. doi: 10.1002/prot.20633
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2005
- State Committee for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 4 T09A 039 25
- Foundation for Polish Science
- Swedish Science Council. Grant Numbers: 05196, 09915
- Medical Faculty of Lund University
- A. Påhlsson
- A. Österlund
- G. and J. Kock Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!