Effects of the stabilization of the molten globule state on the folding mechanism of α-lactalbumin: A study of a chimera of bovine and human α-lactalbumin
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 356–365, 1 November 2005
How to Cite
Mizuguchi, M., Matsuura, A., Nabeshima, Y., Masaki, K., Watanabe, M., Aizawa, T., Demura, M., Nitta, K., Mori, Y., Shinoda, H. and Kawano, K. (2005), Effects of the stabilization of the molten globule state on the folding mechanism of α-lactalbumin: A study of a chimera of bovine and human α-lactalbumin. Proteins, 61: 356–365. doi: 10.1002/prot.20640
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2005
- Grants-in-Aids for Scientific Research on Priority Areas from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!