Very fast empirical prediction and rationalization of protein pKa values
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 704–721, 1 December 2005
How to Cite
Li, H., Robertson, A. D. and Jensen, J. H. (2005), Very fast empirical prediction and rationalization of protein pKa values. Proteins, 61: 704–721. doi: 10.1002/prot.20660
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB 0209941
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 46869
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!