Use of bioinformatics tools for the annotation of disease-associated mutations in animal models
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 878–887, 1 December 2005
How to Cite
Ferrer-Costa, C., Orozco, M. and de la Cruz, X. (2005), Use of bioinformatics tools for the annotation of disease-associated mutations in animal models. Proteins, 61: 878–887. doi: 10.1002/prot.20664
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2004
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: GEN2001-4758-C07-07, BIO2003-06848, BIO2003-09327
- Fundación Ramón Areces
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!