Crystal structure of a heterodimer of phospholipase A2 from Naja naja sagittifera at 2.3 Å resolution reveals the presence of a new PLA2-like protein with a novel cys 32–Cys 49 disulphide bridge with a bound sugar at the substrate-binding site
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 329–337, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Jabeen, T., Singh, N., Singh, R. K., Jasti, J., Sharma, S., Kaur, P., Srinivasan, A. and Singh, T. P. (2006), Crystal structure of a heterodimer of phospholipase A2 from Naja naja sagittifera at 2.3 Å resolution reveals the presence of a new PLA2-like protein with a novel cys 32–Cys 49 disulphide bridge with a bound sugar at the substrate-binding site. Proteins, 62: 329–337. doi: 10.1002/prot.20708
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2005
- FIST program of the DST
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!