Dylan Chivian and David E. Kim contributed equally to this paper.
Automated Servers: Prediction Report
Prediction of CASP6 structures using automated robetta protocols†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Supplement: Sixth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of Techniques for Protein Structure Prediction
Volume 61, Issue Supplement 7, pages 157–166, 2005
How to Cite
Chivian, D., Kim, D. E., Malmström, L., Schonbrun, J., Rohl, C. A. and Baker, D. (2005), Prediction of CASP6 structures using automated robetta protocols. Proteins, 61: 157–166. doi: 10.1002/prot.20733
This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version.
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2005
- NIH/NIGMS SGPP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!