Functional role of a protein foldon—An Ω-loop foldon controls the alkaline transition in ferricytochrome c
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: In honor of George Rose on the occasion of his 65th birthday
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 349–355, 1 May 2006
How to Cite
Maity, H., Rumbley, J. N. and Englander, S. W. (2006), Functional role of a protein foldon—An Ω-loop foldon controls the alkaline transition in ferricytochrome c. Proteins, 63: 349–355. doi: 10.1002/prot.20757
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2005
- NIH. Grant Number: GM31847
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!