A chemogenomic analysis of the transmembrane binding cavity of human G-protein-coupled receptors
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 509–538, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Surgand, J.-S., Rodrigo, J., Kellenberger, E. and Rognan, D. (2006), A chemogenomic analysis of the transmembrane binding cavity of human G-protein-coupled receptors. Proteins, 62: 509–538. doi: 10.1002/prot.20768
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2005
- French Ministry of Research and Technology
- European Union (Marie Curie fellowship). Grant Number: HPMF-CT-2002-02141
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS, Programme Protéomique et génie des protéines)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!