A method for localizing ligand binding pockets in protein structures
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 479–488, 1 February 2006
How to Cite
Glaser, F., Morris, R. J., Najmanovich, R. J., Laskowski, R. A. and Thornton, J. M. (2006), A method for localizing ligand binding pockets in protein structures. Proteins, 62: 479–488. doi: 10.1002/prot.20769
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2005
- Structural Genomics Consortium (SGC)
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
- Structural Proteomics in Europe (SPINE). Grant Number: QLG2-CT-2002-00988
- BioSapiens network of excellence. Grant Number: LHSG-CT-2003-503265
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!