The work was performed at the Computational Biology, School of Engineering and Science, International University Bremen, Bremen, Germany.
Accounting for loop flexibility during protein–protein docking†
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 956–969, 1 March 2006
How to Cite
Bastard, K., Prévost, C. and Zacharias, M. (2006), Accounting for loop flexibility during protein–protein docking. Proteins, 62: 956–969. doi: 10.1002/prot.20770
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2005
- European Science Foundation (ESF). Grant Number: 2003/EG/20
- DFG. Grant Number: ZA/6-1
- French Ministry of Research. Grant Number: DRAB 02/100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!