Prediction of protein stability changes for single-site mutations using support vector machines
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 1125–1132, 1 March 2006
How to Cite
Cheng, J., Randall, A. and Baldi, P. (2006), Prediction of protein stability changes for single-site mutations using support vector machines. Proteins, 62: 1125–1132. doi: 10.1002/prot.20810
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2005
- National Institute of Health Biomedical Informatics Training. Grant Number: LM-07443-01
- National Science Foundation MRI. Grant Number: EIA-0321390
- University of California Systemwide Biotechnology Research and Education Program (UC BREP)
- Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics at UCI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!