A self-stabilized model of the chymotrypsin catalytic pocket. The energy profile of the overall catalytic cycle
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 749–759, 15 February 2006
How to Cite
Hudáky, P. and Perczel, A. (2006), A self-stabilized model of the chymotrypsin catalytic pocket. The energy profile of the overall catalytic cycle. Proteins, 62: 749–759. doi: 10.1002/prot.20827
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2005
- Hungarian Scientific Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: OTKA T046994, TS044730
- Medichem 2
- ICGEB Hun04-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!