A simple clustering algorithm can be accurate enough for use in calculations of pKs in macromolecules
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 928–938, 1 June 2006
How to Cite
Myers, J., Grothaus, G., Narayanan, S. and Onufriev, A. (2006), A simple clustering algorithm can be accurate enough for use in calculations of pKs in macromolecules. Proteins, 63: 928–938. doi: 10.1002/prot.20922
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!