Crystal structure of 2-phosphosulfolactate phosphatase (ComB) from Clostridium acetobutylicum at 2.6 Å resolution reveals a new fold with a novel active site
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 771–776, 15 November 2006
How to Cite
DiDonato, M., Krishna, S. S., Schwarzenbacher, R., McMullan, D., Agarwalla, S., Brittain, S. M., Miller, M. D., Abdubek, P., Ambing, E., Axelrod, H. L., Canaves, J. M., Chiu, H.-J., Deacon, A. M., Duan, L., Elsliger, M.-A., Godzik, A., Grzechnik, S. K., Hale, J., Hampton, E., Haugen, J., Jaroszewski, L., Jin, K. K., Klock, H. E., Knuth, M. W., Koesema, E., Kreusch, A., Kuhn, P., Lesley, S. A., Levin, I., Morse, A. T., Nigoghossian, E., Okach, L., Oommachen, S., Paulsen, J., Quijano, K., Reyes, R., Rife, C. L., Spraggon, G., Stevens, R. C., van den Bedem, H., White, A., Wolf, G., Xu, Q., Hodgson, K. O., Wooley, J. and Wilson, I. A. (2006), Crystal structure of 2-phosphosulfolactate phosphatase (ComB) from Clostridium acetobutylicum at 2.6 Å resolution reveals a new fold with a novel active site. Proteins, 65: 771–776. doi: 10.1002/prot.20978
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2005
- National Institutes of Health, Protein Structure Initiative. Grant Numbers: P50 GM62411, U54 GM074898
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!