Analyzing large-scale structural change in proteins: Comparison of principal component projection and sammon mapping
Article first published online: 14 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 210–218, 1 July 2006
How to Cite
Mesentean, S., Fischer, S. and Smith, J. C. (2006), Analyzing large-scale structural change in proteins: Comparison of principal component projection and sammon mapping. Proteins, 64: 210–218. doi: 10.1002/prot.20981
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!