Crystal structure of an ORFan protein (TM1622) from Thermotoga maritima at 1.75 Å resolution reveals a fold similar to the Ran-binding protein Mog1p
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 777–782, 15 November 2006
How to Cite
Xu, Q., Krishna, S. S., McMullan, D., Schwarzenbacher, R., Miller, M. D., Abdubek, P., Agarwalla, S., Ambing, E., Astakhova, T., Axelrod, H. L., Canaves, J. M., Carlton, D., Chiu, H.-J., Clayton, T., DiDonato, M., Duan, L., Elsliger, M.-A., Feuerhelm, J., Grzechnik, S. K., Hale, J., Hampton, E., Han, G. W., Haugen, J., Jaroszewski, L., Jin, K. K., Klock, H. E., Knuth, M. W., Koesema, E., Kreusch, A., Kuhn, P., Morse, A. T., Nigoghossian, E., Okach, L., Oommachen, S., Paulsen, J., Quijano, K., Reyes, R., Rife, C. L., Spraggon, G., Stevens, R. C., van den Bedem, H., White, A., Wolf, G., Hodgson, K. O., Wooley, J., Deacon, A. M., Godzik, A., Lesley, S. A. and Wilson, I. A. (2006), Crystal structure of an ORFan protein (TM1622) from Thermotoga maritima at 1.75 Å resolution reveals a fold similar to the Ran-binding protein Mog1p. Proteins, 65: 777–782. doi: 10.1002/prot.21015
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2006
- National Institutes of Health, Protein Structure Initiative. Grant Numbers: P50 GM62411, U54 GM074898
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!