The submitted manuscript has been created by the University of Chicago as Operator of Argonne National Laboratory (“Argonne”) under Contract No. W-31-109-ENG-38 with the U.S. Department of Energy. The U.S. Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up, nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.
Structure of YidB protein from Shigella flexneri shows a new fold with homeodomain motif†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 509–513, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Osipiuk, J., Maltseva, N., Dementieva, I., Clancy, S., Collart, F. and Joachimiak, A. (2006), Structure of YidB protein from Shigella flexneri shows a new fold with homeodomain motif. Proteins, 65: 509–513. doi: 10.1002/prot.21054
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2005
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM62414, GM074942
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!