The submitted manuscript has been created by the University of Chicago as Operator of Argonne National Laboratory (“Argonne”) under Contract No. W-31-109-ENG-38 with the U.S. Department of Energy. The U.S. Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up, nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.
Structure of YidB protein from Shigella flexneri shows a new fold with homeodomain motif†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 509–513, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Osipiuk, J., Maltseva, N., Dementieva, I., Clancy, S., Collart, F. and Joachimiak, A. (2006), Structure of YidB protein from Shigella flexneri shows a new fold with homeodomain motif. Proteins, 65: 509–513. doi: 10.1002/prot.21054
- Issue online: 25 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2005
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM62414, GM074942
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!