Modeling protein conformational ensembles: From missing loops to equilibrium fluctuations
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 164–179, 1 October 2006
How to Cite
Shehu, A., Clementi, C. and Kavraki, L. E. (2006), Modeling protein conformational ensembles: From missing loops to equilibrium fluctuations. Proteins, 65: 164–179. doi: 10.1002/prot.21060
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-0349303, ITR-0205671, CCF-0523908, CNS-045-4333, EIA-0216467
- Advanced Texas Technology Program. Grant Number: 003604-0010-2003
- Robert A. Welch Foundation
- Sloan Foundation
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: 1 R90 DK71504-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!