Combining functional and topological properties to identify core modules in protein interaction networks
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 948–959, 1 September 2006
How to Cite
Lubovac, Z., Gamalielsson, J. and Olsson, B. (2006), Combining functional and topological properties to identify core modules in protein interaction networks. Proteins, 64: 948–959. doi: 10.1002/prot.21071
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!