Crystal structure of YfiR, an unusual TetR/CamR-type putative transcriptional regulator from Bacillus subtilis
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 255–257, 1 October 2006
How to Cite
Rajan, S. S., Yang, X., Shuvalova, L., Collart, F. and Anderson, W. F. (2006), Crystal structure of YfiR, an unusual TetR/CamR-type putative transcriptional regulator from Bacillus subtilis. Proteins, 65: 255–257. doi: 10.1002/prot.21073
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2006
- NIH Protein Structure Initiative grant. Grant Number: GM062414
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!