ROSETTALIGAND: Protein–small molecule docking with full side-chain flexibility
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 538–548, 15 November 2006
How to Cite
Meiler, J. and Baker, D. (2006), ROSETTALIGAND: Protein–small molecule docking with full side-chain flexibility. Proteins, 65: 538–548. doi: 10.1002/prot.21086
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2005
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP)
- Protein Design Project (DARPA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!