Crystal structure of 5′-methylthioadenosine nucleosidase from Arabidopsis thaliana at 1.5-Å resolution
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 519–523, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Park, E. Y., Oh, S.-I., Nam, M. J., Shin, J. S., Kim, K.-N. and Song, H. K. (2006), Crystal structure of 5′-methylthioadenosine nucleosidase from Arabidopsis thaliana at 1.5-Å resolution. Proteins, 65: 519–523. doi: 10.1002/prot.21120
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2006
- BioGreen 21 Program
- Rural Development Administration
- Republic of Korea
- Plant Signaling Network Research Center
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation
- Seoul R&BD Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!