Pump-probe molecular dynamics as a tool for studying protein motion and long range coupling
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 347–361, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Sharp, K. and Skinner, J. J. (2006), Pump-probe molecular dynamics as a tool for studying protein motion and long range coupling. Proteins, 65: 347–361. doi: 10.1002/prot.21146
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: GM48130
- NSF. Grant Number: MCB02-35440
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!