Prediction of peptide structure: How far are we?
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 889–897, 1 December 2006
How to Cite
Thomas, A., Deshayes, S., Decaffmeyer, M., Van Eyck, M. H., Charloteaux, B. and Brasseur, R. (2006), Prediction of peptide structure: How far are we?. Proteins, 65: 889–897. doi: 10.1002/prot.21151
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2006
- Interuniversity Poles of Attraction Programme—Belgian State, Prime Minister's Office—Federal Office for Scientific, Technical and Cultural Affairs (PAI). Grant Number: P5/33
- Ministère de la Région Wallonne. Grant Numbers: 14540 (PROTMEM), 215140 (αBUSTEC)
- FNRS. Grant Number: 3.4546.02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!