Crystal structure of human dual specificity phosphatase, JNK stimulatory phosphatase-1, at 1.5 Å resolution
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 272–278, 1 February 2007
How to Cite
Yokota, T., Nara, Y., Kashima, A., Matsubara, K., Misawa, S., Kato, R. and Sugio, S. (2007), Crystal structure of human dual specificity phosphatase, JNK stimulatory phosphatase-1, at 1.5 Å resolution. Proteins, 66: 272–278. doi: 10.1002/prot.21152
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2006
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!