Protein–protein recognition and interaction hot spots in an antigen–antibody complex: Free energy decomposition identifies “efficient amino acids”
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 418–434, 1 May 2007
How to Cite
Lafont, V., Schaefer, M., Stote, R. H., Altschuh, D. and Dejaegere, A. (2007), Protein–protein recognition and interaction hot spots in an antigen–antibody complex: Free energy decomposition identifies “efficient amino acids”. Proteins, 67: 418–434. doi: 10.1002/prot.21259
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2006
- French Ministry of Defense
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale, and Université Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, France
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!