Sri Krishna and Lutz Tautz contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structure of NMA1982 from Neisseria meningitidis at 1.5 Å resolution provides a structural scaffold for nonclassical, eukaryotic-like phosphatases
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 415–421, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Krishna, S. S., Tautz, L., Xu, Q., McMullan, D., Miller, M. D., Abdubek, P., Ambing, E., Astakhova, T., Axelrod, H. L., Carlton, D., Chiu, H.-J., Clayton, T., DiDonato, M., Duan, L., Elsliger, M.-A., Grzechnik, S. K., Hale, J., Hampton, E., Han, G. W., Haugen, J., Jaroszewski, L., Jin, K. K., Klock, H. E., Knuth, M. W., Koesema, E., Morse, A. T., Mustelin, T., Nigoghossian, E., Oommachen, S., Reyes, R., Rife, C. L., Bedem, H. v. d., Weekes, D., White, A., Hodgson, K. O., Wooley, J., Deacon, A. M., Godzik, A., Lesley, S. A. and Wilson, I. A. (2007), Crystal structure of NMA1982 from Neisseria meningitidis at 1.5 Å resolution provides a structural scaffold for nonclassical, eukaryotic-like phosphatases. Proteins, 69: 415–421. doi: 10.1002/prot.21314
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2006
- National Institutes of Health, Protein Structure Initiative. Grant Numbers: P50 GM62411, U54 GM074898
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!