Anatomy of a structural pathway for activation of the catalytic domain of Src kinase Hck
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1096–1112, June 2007
How to Cite
Banavali, N. K. and Roux, B. (2007), Anatomy of a structural pathway for activation of the catalytic domain of Src kinase Hck. Proteins, 67: 1096–1112. doi: 10.1002/prot.21334
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA93577-01
- Postdoctoral Fellowship for NKB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!