A 1.55 Å resolution X-ray crystal structure of HEF2/ERH and insights into its transcriptional and cell-cycle interaction networks
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 427–437, 1 August 2007
How to Cite
Jin, T., Guo, F., Serebriiskii, I. G., Howard, A. and Zhang, Y.-Z. (2007), A 1.55 Å resolution X-ray crystal structure of HEF2/ERH and insights into its transcriptional and cell-cycle interaction networks. Proteins, 68: 427–437. doi: 10.1002/prot.21343
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2006
- Illinois Institute of Technology
- Industrial Macromolecular Crystallography Association
- US DOE, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!