Can molecular dynamics simulations provide high-resolution refinement of protein structure?
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 922–930, June 2007
How to Cite
Chen, J. and Brooks, C. L. (2007), Can molecular dynamics simulations provide high-resolution refinement of protein structure?. Proteins, 67: 922–930. doi: 10.1002/prot.21345
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2006
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: RR12255
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!