Common conformational changes in flavodoxins induced by FMN and anion binding: The structure of Helicobacter pylori apoflavodoxin
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 581–594, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Martínez-Júlvez, M., Cremades, N., Bueno, M., Pérez-Dorado, I., Maya, C., Cuesta-López, S., Prada, D., Falo, F., Hermoso, J. A. and Sancho, J. (2007), Common conformational changes in flavodoxins induced by FMN and anion binding: The structure of Helicobacter pylori apoflavodoxin. Proteins, 69: 581–594. doi: 10.1002/prot.21410
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2006
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Spain). Grant Numbers: BFU2004-01411, PM076/2006
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Number: FIS2005-00337
- MEC fellowships
- Junta de Andalucía (Spain)
- CSIC fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!