The U.S. Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up, nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.
Crystal structure of an acetyltransferase protein from Vibrio cholerae strain N16961†
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 422–427, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Cuff, M.E., Li, H., Moy, S., Watson, J., Cipriani, A. and Joachimiak, A. (2007), Crystal structure of an acetyltransferase protein from Vibrio cholerae strain N16961. Proteins, 69: 422–427. doi: 10.1002/prot.21417
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM62414, GM074942
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357